Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Thankyou!!

Hi all
On the 2nd of August 2007, we finally finished and had ready our thank you gifts for the hospital - In patients ward 3b, out patients ward 3b and the occupational therapy department. I decided that I wanted to deliver them that day...but you should have seen the weather..rain, gail winds - you name it. I think if anyone knew me saw me they would have laughed and taken a photo. Immie in her Dora wet weather gear...trudging along...Kody carrying one hamper, and the pram full of hampers wrapped in black garbage bags.....NICE!!!.
Though we made it there in one piece and the hampers in one piece...all was good in the world again!!!
Love the Holmes Gang

The hampers were full of goodies...such as bikies, coffee, chocolate, chips, stickers for the kids....
In the back of the car
Pictures of Imogen while in hospital were attached on the sides

Hamper for ICU

1 comments:

Rochelle said...

& everyone loved them! They were so cool and so yummy!