Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Last Major hospital appt


Later on that day...11th of July 2007
After Kody and Imogen had joyfully screamed at every car, buses, bike they saw along the way, we got to the hospital. Kody and Imogen lucky to be alive..and Fiona with a major headache and granma smiling...


Immie and that Baby TV


Just hanging out
Today we came for a GFR ( Kidney test) and the annoying hearing test (mum did this for me as I was such a whinge head).

Email posted 12th of July 2007

Hi all
We have no news still....just thought we should let u all know..went to PMH for a GFR (kidney test) and an audio ( what a day to spend yr birthday ) and got to see Dr Baker, he said that he had not seen the pathology tests, and was going to take all the scans into consideration including the CAT scan done today on the post op site. Then see us next week, but when I went to make an appt, they did not know anything about it..so who bloody knows!!. Anyway I made an appt for next wednesday for a fbc (full blood count) and review and we will see???.
I had a wonderful birthday regardless of the location for a majority of it, but are very tired tonight due to having to be at PMH the morning at 7am and getting home at 2.30, and spending the afternoon with a full on 3 year old..oh yeah and the few drinks I had on Tuesday night may not have helped my tiredness .
I will email again soon
Love Fiona and the Holmes Gang xx




Posted by Picasa

0 comments: