Wednesday, October 29, 2008

We ARE HOME!!!

WOW, WE ARE HOME!!!!!!, yeap you heard it here first, after a rough night at the resort, Immie had major stomach cramps from the potassium mixed into her milk and then chuck up (and then I managed to pour the spew on her and then down the back of the recliner - talented I tell you). Immie then would not let me go. The morning Immie awoke still grumpy, but now actually wanted to go home (yippee). She was very moody all morning, though cheered up in peaks like when she saw Carla the toy lady. Im then had to have her broviac dressing change (yuck) lots of screaming and tears. Then I had a quick meeting with the radiation lady, who is going to organise someone to call us tommorrow to organise....oh crap immie just chucked her ng tube out of her mouth...of to the hospital we go again xx will finish this later if I get a chance xx Fee

0 comments: