Thursday, May 14, 2009

A Suprise Gift for the Holmes Gang


Hi All

Ok I know I have not uploaded about Imogen’s fairies and pirate party and trust me I will and it was gorgeous...BUT I couldn’t wait to send the attachment of our newest Holmes Gang addition at 20 weeks...and IT’S A BOY
(well 95% chance it’s a boy, the legs spread kind of gave it away : ).
Jason and I told Immie and Kody together last night, for about 2 minutes Imogen grumped and then she got over it, Kody was mmmm..a little more impressed, so overall a great first response (lol). Jason and I were surprised, we both had always thought we would have two little girls and a big boy...though it didn’t take long to adapt to the idea, especially when I remembered how cute Kody was and still is : ).

Enjoy the happy snaps of our boy the next time we all see him (click on the link below), he will be safely in our arms,
http://picasaweb.google.com.au/theholmesgang/OurBoyAt20Weeks#

Love and Hugs to all

Jason, Fiona, Kods and Immie Holmes
The Holmes Gang

0 comments: