Thursday, May 14, 2009

Newest Angel Josh


If tomorrow starts without me


and I'm not there to see


If the sun should rise


And find your eyes all filled with tears for me


I wish so much you wouldn't cry


The way you did today


Well thinking of the many things we didn't get to say


I know how much you love me


As much as I love you


And each time you think of me


I know you miss me too


....By Nicole Latter

For almost two years we have been lucky to know an incredible family with an amazing beautiful boy, Josh Wisniewski .
Josh gave the most wonderful love to his family and to the ward and families on 3b through his cheekiness, laughter and smiles. Yesterday Josh joined all the treasured angels in the sky, and gained the most honorable wings to recognise his determination to fight this dreaded disease called Neuroblastoma.
Josh was often fighting along side Imogen, shoulder by shoulder they glued and coloured through chemo and checkups. Never once concerned about the journey that had bought them together, more focused on the fun and laughter to come.

Josh, will always be in our hearts and thoughts as one of our friends and true battlers to have touched our souls and spirits.


Fly free, Joshie, enjoy the freedom of painless flight and days full of fun and laughter,

You will always be missed xx


Sending all of our love, hugs and thoughts to
Hannah, Peter, Aaron and Anika

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

HELLO FIONA, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE BEAUTIFUL WAY YOU DESCRIBED JOSH. YES IT IS TRUE THAT HE LAUGHED LIVED AND LOVED THE BEST WAY THAT ANYONE COULD.
I AM GLAD THAT HE BROUGHT INSPIRATION TO PEOPLE'S LIVES.
WE WILL MISS HIM SO MUCH.
I WISH YOU AND YOUR COURAGEOUS FAMILY THE MOST LOVE YOU CAN HAVE TO HELP YOU THROUGH YOUR ONGOING
JOURNEY. LOVE LEA.(JOSHY'S GRANNY)