Friday, April 02, 2010

Happy Party Day Baby Girl


We dreamed of you our beautiful girl, before you were in my arms,
A smart, loving and smiley baby girl,

We were blessed the moment you arrived,

You looked into my eyes and my heart began to soar,

My Dreams, of timeless memories to share with you my girl,

Though life has had other plans,

I will always cherish the time we had crafting and coloring

together all the time,
We never thought that time was a treasure,
until we saw you fade,

Our precious flower, our baby girl,

No more crafting or coloring,
you do not have to fight.

You have been an inspiration to us all
,
tomorrow is your day.

We wish you joy and happy memories,
for a day as special as you are.

A daughter is one of the most beautiful gifts this world has to give.
Laurel Atherton

We love you Baby Doll

Happy 6th and 13th Birthday

With Love and Hope

Mum, Dad, Kody and Ashton

7 comments:

Kimmie said...

Thinking of you all today and sending heartfelt hugs across the miles.


Kim, Stuart & Brenton

xxx

Millie said...

Immie, I have been thinking of you today beautiful girl and I hope that you had a wonderful birthday party and much energy and sparkle and a huge smile.

Happy Birthday Imogen.

Biggest of Hugs and many fairy kisses.

Millie xx :O)

Anonymous said...

I read your blog and i can never respond. My heart breaks for you everyday. I love you all so so much. Fiona, Jason, Kody, Imogen and Ashton. So so unbelievably much.

Happy 13th birthday beautiful incredible Imogen. Big gigantic hugs and kisses. Love you more than the sunrise. Im with you forever.

Big Sharon xxx

Deqlan said...

HOPE YOU HAD A LOVELY PARTY IMMIE!GOD BLESS, LOTS OF HUGS AND PRAYERS AND LOVE MARK SAMM DEQLAN LOGAN

Unknown said...

To the Beautiful Miss Immie, hope you had an AWESOME party day, we think Ben 10 rocks too! Thankyou for teaching me what is important in life, and for being my inspiration to be a happy and kind person. You & your family are always in my heart. Lots of love from Kerry xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Holmes Gang, I am a childhood cancer survivor from the other side of the country, who has been touched by your fight. And although I've never met Immie, I feel so much love for all of you guys! Imogen, your fighting spirit is so inspiring, and you have the most gorgeous smile! Hoping Immie was able to enjoy her birthday party and Easter with not too much pain, and many, many precious moments. Sending you all of my positive vibes, thoughts and prayers right now!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Immie - I hope you and your family had a great day!

Thinking of you often and love to your mum, dad & brothers as well.

Much love,
Angela (Happy Mum from SS)