Saturday, July 10, 2010

Our Love


To our dearest girl Imogen,


10 weeks today on the 10th of July, without your giggles and smiles. It feels like a life time already. We hope the weather has been kind like the warm 32’s Granma and Bumpa have been having in Darwin this week. We all continue to travel this uncharted road without you here physically, though I can feel you surrounding us in spirit.

Thanks for all the messages last week; you are truly beautiful, babycakes.


Mum will try to strong without you tomorrow as I know the boys and you would want that.


Your big brother read something us out today off the card that came with Ashton’s hungry caterpillar toy, it made me and Dad think of you…


“The very hungry caterpillar is about hope. You, like the little caterpillar, will grow up, unfold your wings and fly off into the future”.


Looking forward to that future when we meet again, our sweets.


Love, Hugs, Kisses Always

Mum, Dad, Kody and Ashton xxxx oooo

8 comments:

Kimmie said...

Wearing my lady bug ring every day - so many stop me in my daily travels to compliment and I always go on to mention Immie.

Our love and blessings to you all~!


Kimmie
xxx

Unknown said...

Giggles and smiles will always be in your heart.

~ Mands! (on-a-mission) ;o) said...

Birthday wishes
Butterfly kisses

Love and cupcakes for your "second" birthday Fee ~ in our thoughts often :D

~Mands!

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you Fiona and your family, always. Happy birthday. God Bless xxx
Gina.

The Light Family said...

Dearest Fee,

I stop to think of you all every day, but especially more so, on your special day! My love, birthday hugs and caring thoughts are with you.

Lots of love, xxx Lyndall xxx

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you all often.
Happy "2nd" Birthday.

The Frenchs

Anonymous said...

Hi Fiona and Family
I have been reading your blog for months now and I came across this the other day quite by chance. In one of your previousposts you were looking for a memorial for Immie and thought you may find something here that you might like. Just a thought anyway I thought of you guys as soon as I saw it.
http://www.talkingstones.com.au/
Tracie & Family

Anonymous said...

hi fee,
i have had no access to my computer for a couple of weeks but have been thinking of you all.
happy belated birthday,and i am sure imogen sent a bit kiss down to you and am sure she watched you celebrate.
sending big hugs your way to you and your family.
today and always,you are amazing!!!
jaye qld (SS) xx