Sunday, February 21, 2010

Help needed : D



Hi all wonderful friends, family and Imogen fans,

I am writing on the blog today as I need some help, we are looking at getting a double pram. What I need is some recommendations, or if you know someone selling one a email would be great.

Here's what we want -
Most importantly first - one that can hold a weight capacity of about 20 kgs (or more) per child;
Side by side I think not tandem, as I have read they are harder to navigate;
Must be able to lay back flat for little tired people.
One that folds down to not too big.
I think that is all for the basics of our wish list for a pram.

We looking to get one as Immie is just not handle working around the shops for any length of time, and would like to also use it when going for walks etc as a family.
I have been just carrying Ashton and giving the pram up to Imogen especially when she is feeling tired and sick, but strangely my neck, back etc are not that keen on that idea.

We would really appreciate if you could ask around your friends, neighbours or family for any recommendations if you know someone who has ever used a double pram.

Our email is
theholmesgang@gmail.com

Thanks in advance

With much love and Hope

Fiona, Jason, Kody, Imogen and Ashton


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I bought the Steelcraft Duo twin its a side by side and actually lays down unlike alot so good for bubs to sleep or any child,
it says 17kg per side but I actually rang them and it has a good frame I have Alex Cancer kid 5.5 yrs and now up to 19kgs & Robyn 3 at 12kgs and its still going strong Mine is red but also comes in black.
I only paid $200 for mine new but they still sell for a good amount second hand as they are easy to use and popular here is a link

http://www.babyzonedirect.com.au/catalogue/c11/c90/c137/p2764

hope you find one that will suit your needs and get a good price as it has been a godsend to us with a toddler and child that tires easily, best wishes to you all♥

Cahill Family said...

YAY!!! Have found for you a double side by side pram :)

Will deliver tomorrow arvo!!

Love Me xxx