Monday, October 15, 2007

Sport's Carnivals Rock!!

6th of September 2007, Sport's Carnival Day, a beautiful sunny day..brings back a lot of memories for me of my school carnivals. Of happiness because we did not have to do school work and we got to sit around and talk to your friends all day.
Kody and his friends had a great day, of running, games and nattering to his friends. While Immie and Alex ran a muck together.
Love to all
Fiona and The Holmes Gang

Bounty matching in

Kody waiting for his race

"off an racing"
Hi MUM!!!
Tunnelball
Immie enjoying her hotdog
Our smiling Bounty Boy
Cheese
Maybe jumping is more his style with those long legs
Now where do I join up says Alex

Immie and Kody
Skipping through a hula hoop..interesting when you have long legs
Now if I just line up here I am sure no one would notice I am not meant to be here
Kody and Antonio

Immie and Alex the ratbags
Immie, Tinga and Margaret
Granny training Immie up

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

Hey guys :)

It's so good to see Immy looking so great! I've got my magnet picture up on my fridge :)

Just wanted u to see my blog http://shaveforthekids.blogspot.com/

yep i'm shaving my hair off to raise money for the ward :D If u can come it's on Nov 2nd at 1pm on the ward to colour spray my hair & 2pm at starlight room for the shave!

Would love to see u!

Shell :)

Unknown said...

Ohhh Ohhhh... can I put the pic of me & Immy on my blog with a blurb about her & a link to your blog? Like the one I just put up about Blake & The Twins :) & I can make it say anything u want!