Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Laugh


I know two blog updates in two days!!!

But I just had to share the best part of my day yesterday.

I am in the process of making books that have our pictures in them for my two little boys. I wanted to included a little clipart on the side to brighten the page up. I ask Kody what picture or thing represents me. He replied you need a picture of a laugh.

I replied “Uh?”,

Kody said “ because you always laugh so easily”.

To which I started laughing!!.

When I thought about it later I was stoked to think that when my big boy thinks of me he thinks of me laughing. How lucky am I?

Enjoy life people, this ain’t no dress rehearsel and give your kids the best gift the gift of remembering you laughing easily.

Love always

Fiona

And The Holmes Gang %%

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Fiona,
You always amaze me with how positive you still remain after everything. Great work I dont think I would be as brave as you!
Tracie Simpson