Thursday, October 13, 2011

Inspiration

I know another blog post, its amazing how a good spring clean of even a blog backgrouhd can inspire me to write a bit more.

Though really I couldn’t not share with you all an amazing comment I received the morning here on the blog. The way in which Imogen continues to still touch people amazes me, I received an email/comment from a lovely lady (whom we have never met officially or even knew she was a holmes gang blog friend xx ).

Her name is Felicia. Felicia shared with me how much Imogen’s courage through all of her illness had amazed and inspired her. She even made a beautiful slideshow containing some of Imogen’s photos and some very inspiring words. Felicia also shared with me a dream she had “I had a dream (though), and I saw Imogen. Dancing and smiling and playing with not a hurt or a care in the world.”. Felicia sharing this with us means the world to us as after all it’s all we ever wanted for our girl. In the past 16 or so months I have learnt to except that if Imogen being an angel means she is no longer suffering or in pain, I am grateful for that. Well today I am at least. It does not mean I would not move heaven and earth to get her back here with us. But really no one who has watched a loved one suffer would want them to suffer for any period of time be it a minute, weeks or years.

Felicia we are so grateful for your email/comment your slideshow moved me to tears (no surprise there!!!), I am inspired that you were inspired by our girl : )

Thank you so much for sharing.

Love always

Fiona

And The Holmes Gang %%

P.S I must also share Felicia is the founder of an incredible foundation check it out by clicking the link below

http://www.inspirationthroughart.org/

2 comments:

Anne said...

Fee I love the new look. It has taken this old lady some time to find a way to post.
The months have moved on and yes some of us have kept in contact with the goings on in your life and I for one do look quite often I think I must be a stalker.
Bye for now stay safe

Felicia Reinhard said...

I would just LOVE to meet your amazing family one day. I am so glad you liked the video, your blog is so inspiring and brings me such joy...yes joy! Through all the sadness and pain your family still shares and radiates so much happiness and joy...your strength truly rubs off on others!!! Sending HUGE hugs and love!!

-Felicia aka FEE!