Wednesday, February 11, 2009

"Super Star" James


Hi all

I was not sure how to write about another incredible kid, James Thomas, gaining his soft angel wings and top position in the heaven Tee ball team after an amazing battle with cancer. I have written some words to express how we are feeling for his family.

I heard your voice,
And my heart begged I didn’t,
My soul broke,
The morning you rang me,
I never believed I could continue to feel such pain,
For you my fantastic friend, Vanya,
A friendship bought together by chance,
Your beautiful boy,
James Thomas,
Had left this land,
That once bought him hope and happiness,
To begin again,
With the other angels,
How could it be?,
We all ask why,
A forever unanswerable question,
Lays resting on our lips,
Though the lessons you taught,
James and all the angels,
Could never have been learnt,
Without the guidance and love you have given and shared,
Forever grateful we will always be,
To have known such,
Bravery, strength and Kindness,

Rest in Peace,

JT

James Thomas.

Sending Vanya, Shane, Brent and Liam strength, thoughts and prayers to guide them through the hardest days. You are forever in our thoughts xx

Love

The Holmes Gang

0 comments: