Friday, February 20, 2009

A new suprise!!



Guess what!!!,

we have exciting news that does not relate in any way to the resort or gorgeous Imogen..

WE ARE PREGNANT!!!...(well actually I am pregnant ; P )

8 weeks and 3 days, due the 27th of September (3 days prior to Big boy Kody’s birthday).

I know everyone tells you should wait till three months, but we thought stuff that we have had enough of melancholy news let’s share some very, very exciting news.

So begins another new journey and a very precious gift for all of us, another five year gap, someone must know I would not cope with many babies at one time.

Kody is excited tho determined that it will not be born on his birthday, lol we will see about that.

Immie was very excited, as she came to the scan with us, and an exclaimed “We are having baby, You are having a baby, I am having a baby”. She often asks “what’s that baby is doing right now?”.....it could be a long seven months for one lil girl.

So Hurray and Yay for us!!!!,

Love to all
Fee, Jas, Kods and Immie.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!

Rochelle said...

Woohoo Congratz :D Awesome news! I hope your preg goes smoothly! I couldn't hold of telling either :-J

Millie said...

Fiona, have just stumbled across your most exciting news, wow, so excited for you all.

Just the ray of light you all need.

Sending huge hugs.

Mrs Bug xx

GarethnJo said...

Hey there guys. Congratulations on your exciting news. Great to hear. Love Jo and Gareth Fairhead

Roebucks said...

Hi Fiona

I meant to write ages ago to congratulate you on being pregnant, that is fabulous news and I am so glad everyone is so excited. We pray for you guys and I have missed not bumping into you at the hospital for ages.

Take care & keep well

Lots of Love
Karli