Friday, July 06, 2007

Me and my Girl



Me and my girl

Hi
Here is a picture of me and my beautiful, strong, amazing girl.
Every day that we sit in PMH, I am in awe of her, there have been
many moments when I have been overwhelmed by my sadness
and the common "WHY US?" feelings. I try to hide this from
Immie but she always knows and offers a tissues and a hug.
Then I end up crying because I am so grateful for my lil
girl and my fabulous family. Immie and Kody have been our
rocks through this all, when we have felt down I have looked to
them and known all will be ok today. Imogen has the incredible
ability to forgive and forget, the stuff & pain she has gone through,
with us and the nurses/ doctors, and then when it is over it is
like it never happened the cheeky smile returns and
your heart is melted,
Kody with his ability to care for his sister and write us the
powerful slideshows and notes, telling us that it will be ok,
are what makes the difference.
We are thankful for being blessed with two beautiful children.
Love to all
The Holmes Gang


0 comments: