Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Just for you


Hey Baby Girl,

6 sleeps now till your 7th birthday or are you still going with the older birthday age of 14, just to beat and tease Kody?

I hope you have it all organised sweets, plenty of cakes, special yummy food, party performers…remember when we tried to get you Peter Pan for your 4th birthday but had to settle with a fairy and pirate..kind of the same right? (No not really mummy). Perhaps you will have Ben10 and Gwen come again. I imagine in heaven you can have what ever you like all the time though especially for your birthday, maybe even fireworks, along as they make them not too loud for you.

Where all not really sure how to celebrate your day without you here. By now we would have been organised, the invites given out at school, the cake design decided and changed a million times, the present list carefully circled in the toy catalogue and the countdown would have been started and the repeat question of how many days? How many sleeps? asked several times daily. We all went to the shop last weekend and got your present, I hope you like it. Not sure of the cake, I am sure you will send me a sign to indicate what you would prefer.

Well baby, better go try to get a bit more of your book done,

Know as always; your always in our hearts, your little fingers wrapped around ours.

We love you to the moon and back times zillion,

Love

Mum, Dad, Kody, Ashton and Sunshine.

P.S. Did you come with us to see Marg-a-ret’s puppies, aren’t they the cutest. I think Ashton wanted to bring one home, just like you always did.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Holmes Gang.
Still reading your blog regularly and hope that you are all doing ok.

With Love
The Whittome family.

Unknown said...

Immie would say yes 14 years old sounds good to me.
I send you some special hugs for you all
You are approaching a very hard time the first anniversary and then Mothers day
Soon now baby Sunshine will be in your arms and in your hearts

Jo said...

Hi Fiona,

I'll be thinking of you on Monday. I'm sure the party is all under control up there. I would expect nothing less from Miss Imogen.

Love,

Jo.
xx