Saturday, April 02, 2011

Everyday


Yesterday another month passed without Miss Immie, incredibly it started as not a sad day, but more as a day of reflection of how we coped and travelled over the last eleven months. I honestly can say I never could comprehend how on earth I could survive a second without our girl and here we are trillions of seconds down the road.


Ash and I delivered to her (or more to the kangaroos ; ), a slightly crumpled (due to Ashton throwing them around like a sword) bunch of flowers. They were bright orange; I know she would have loved how bright and happy they looked.

Ashton now days gives you very little time at Pinnaroo to sit and cry at her passing spot…ok no time; he is too busy chasing daddy kangaroos (eeekkk) and crows. Sometimes I go visit her on the days my mum has Ash just so I can sit there and enjoy the sun and quiet with my girl.


Having Immies angel anniversary on the first of every month, tends to collide with a lot of things.

Yesterday was no exception, when we were visiting Immie I received a text message from my friend Rochelle. We met when Imogen and her son Jarvis were in hospital. We did not spend a lot of hospital time with them, but were related in a horrible parallel world; due to the fact both Immie and Jarvis shared the same cancer.

After Jarvis’ third relapse he too gained his soft feathery angel wings yesterday, ironically eleven months to the day after Imogen did. I just know that Little Miss Bossy/Smiley Imogen met Jarvis with a huge hug and a pre selected position for him in her make believe school class room. Though apparently he too was quite head strong, so there may have been a battle of the heads to begin with, I am sure many negotiations were made between these two beautiful inspiration kids.


The world is a better place for having you here Jarvis,

No pain can ever touch you ever again,

You will never be forgotten,

You fought so hard to be here with your Mum, Dad and sister,

Fly free now gorgeous boy.

Sending our love and strength to The Brett Family.


With Love

The Holmes Gang


P.S Must mention we love all our 'the Holmes gang' stalkers,

we are honoured you take the time to read our blog : D

9 comments:

Kimmie said...

Still here, still reading every post, still thinking of you all often, still wearing my ladybird ring and getting lots of lovely compliments (always taking the time to explain the sentiments behind), still smiling daily at a baldy head gorgeous princess girl whose photo graces my fridge (the thank you for the hats fridge magnet she made me that only holds VIP notes), still here xxxx


*Amazingly a few weeks back whilst hanging washing wearing the ring a ladybird landed on the white sheet I was hanging then flew onto my hand wearing the ring :]]]]]]]

Unknown said...

I am sure your little miss Immie will help Jarvis adjust to this special place they are in.
It might be a bit of a power struggle to find out who is top dog as they say.
I send some hugs to Rochelle and her family I am sorry for there loss.

Fee not long now till baby sunshine is with you all.

Helen Cocks said...

I will continue to be a stalker for as long as you continue to blog. Time goes so fast and yet so slowly.
You continue to be a much loved and inspirational family.xxx

Anonymous said...

Still stalking and thinking of you all.

Love Charmaine
The French Funny Farm!

Anonymous said...

I'm still here reading your blog and thinking of your lovely family xxx

~ Mands! (on-a-mission) ;o) said...

Loving note from a regular visitor ~ I do float in on and off but wanted to share how I've kept Immie's memory alive and active. Her ladybug image remains with my Facebook page - it would almost not be the same with out a ladybug sitting beside each note or comment.

Wishing you all more smiles as the sun shines down and brings each new day alive. You know Immie wants life to be happy, full of love and adventure as she plays along side you on the wind & sunlight.

Much love
Mands

Jo said...

Hello, I will continue to read your blog as long as you write. You and the family are an inspiration. My condolences to Jarvis's family during this time too. Hope you are looking after yourself.

Jo.
xx

Millie said...

Hi Fee I read and remember Immie regularly. Big hugs to Jarvis' family. Lol at thought of Immie organising him. I have Lucinda Ladybug on my bedside table and remember your beautiful girl with a smile. Love to you all xx

Lyndall Light said...

Dear Fee, Jason, Kody, Ashton and Baby Sunshine,

Sending my love and thoughts for you all, NEVER forgetting your beautiful Angel Miss Immie. xxxx