Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Our Fourth Gift


I thought it only appropriate on the day that marks another month since Imogen became our angel girl seven months ago to announce news our little girl clearly predicted for us several months ago.

Yes I am having another baby, my fourth gift; he or she is due around the 24th of May 2011.

Almost a month after Miss Imogen’s birthday on the 26th of April. Another gift from the girl we all desperately miss.

We have yet to have any scans, no dating scan, no 12 week scan to check for downs etc. We just could not see the point after all we have been through we would never be able to do anything if there was something wrong with the baby. As I have told many people, it’s in the hands of the gods and angels. I am quietly positive nothing bad will happen. I have thankfully been built has a baby making machine, blessed to have no pregnancy problems, besides freaky dreams : ). My labours have been easy, barely worth a mention. I know I am lucky, and incredibly gratefully. As always I know I will have someone standing right beside me in spirit holding her mummy’s hand and keeping me and her new little brother or sister safe.

Our first scan is the 20 week scan, booked for the 29th of December, a late Christmas present, early new years present.

I am not sure how to describe my connection or love for this new little bundle resting under my heart. It’s a mixture of joy, sadness for Imogen not being her to meet them, happiness, my mood and emotional are like the wind. Changing often, adapting to the crazy pregnancy hormones and emotions.

It’s been a year of change for us all. People are amazed when I struggle to declare this our worst year. How can I?, we were blessed to have that last holiday with Miss Immie in January, have watched our little baby, become a big bulldozer boy, about to watch Kody graduate from primary school, have a new baby on the way…there are too many gifts to declare it a bad year. We still consider ourselves lucky, blessed and gratefully for everything we have and had.

Well I better go do my jobs outside whilst destructor sleeps…: P

Love to all

Happy Silly Season to you all, the first of December and time for advent calendars already!!???

Fiona xxx

16 comments:

Kimmie said...

Oh my goodness what a beautiful blessing~!

Congratulations!

Hugs

Kimmie
x

Karen said...

Oh my, out of all your posts I have read THIS post is the one that has bought tears to my eyes the most. You are all simply inspirational!
Karen
xxxx

Unknown said...

Fee I am so happy that you are having a little somebody coming to live with you all
Yes Immie would have had a hand in this.
Yes your emotions would be up and down.
Take care and best wishes

Millie said...

Well Fiona what wonderful news and yes your little Angel will be beside you every step of the way.

You have made my day.

Blessings to you and your little one

Millie xx

Anonymous said...

Congratulations - such lovely news! All the best.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Fiona and Jason. We are so happy for you. Life in the Holmes household will certainly be very busy next May. We are also thinking of you as you go through your first festive season without little immie. The "firsts" are always so hard. I am sure Immie is by your side always, and is smiling as she thinks of the new little bub on the way.

Lots of love and best wishes, Gina, Craig, Siobhan and Hannah.

Thomas Family said...

Congratulations to the wonderful Homes Gang. You are definately blessed with gorgeous children.

Looking forward to meeting this little one that will wiggle their way into all our hearts and melt us into a gooie mess.

xoxox

Peta said...

Congratulations, I am so very very happy for you all and know that just as Immie sent you this beautiful gift, she will also keep you all safe.

Julie said...

Congratulations, I am so happy for you all, and I know Immie's smile will be a mile wide about this, just as it is on her photos.

Anonymous said...

Dear Fiona,

Congratulations!!! I am so very happy for you and your loved ones that your number 4 is "in the oven..." and I can feel Immie smile and jump up and down from happiness for you! May your pregnancy be smooth and easy and your #4 be as an incredible a gift and part of your gorgeous family as Kody & Immie & Ashton are! I admire you greatly and wish you all the love and happiness, always!
Love - Angela

Deqlan said...

Huge huge congratulations to you all, what a beautiful gift and blessing! God Bless and prayers always Mark Samm Deqlan Logan

Jo said...

Congratulations Fiona and DH and family. That is the most wonderful news. I check in here every week to see how you are all going. I can't wait now for the scans etc and for you to meet your little one. Miss Immie definitely sent you a gift from above.

Keep well and looking forward to more posts.

Jo (SS - Miss J)
xx

Sheree said...

CONGRATULATIONS to you all....what happy happy news...wishing you all the best of luck with your pregnancy & a merry christmas & a very happy & exciting new year! TAKE CARE xxx

Anonymous said...

Jason and Fiona congratulations on your wonderful news. Still so strong and positive Fiona that is a blessing in itself. Wishing you both and Kodi and Ashton a safe and happy Christmas and thank you for sharing with us your innermost thoughts about Little Immie and your lives. She truelly touched alot of hearts and will continue to do so for a long time to come.She is looking upon you all always. Bless you and we are so pleased for you all.

Lotsa Luv
Estelle, Crawford, Caitlin, Danan and Brandon xox

Nay said...

What fantastic news! I have been waiting for this moment since the psychic recording went up on your blog!
I am sure the new bundle of joy will have a little bit of Immie in her (am sure it's a girl!).
All the best to you all, I'm glad you don't declare this the worst year, you are always so positive, it's an inspration
~Nay

Anonymous said...

What a truly wonderful gift to you all, my warmest wishes to you all. A safe and uneventful pregnancy to you.

Much Love
The Frenchs.