Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Wishes to our Angel Girl.


Merry Christmas to you our sweet angel girl, Imogen
our first of many Christmas' without your physical present
and gorgeous cuddles and kisses


We hope you like your present.

You know how much we all love snow domes,
we got you the biggest
Toy Story 3 snow dome we could find.


I wrote this post before Christmas, so I hope I have not ruined the suprise of your present. Though I am quite sure you have been watching all the present wrapping sneaky girl.

I am not going to state all the obvious things we feel about you not being here, as I know you don't like the tears and would not understand why we would cry at this most amazing time of the year.

Just know our dear angel baby cakes girl,
you are in our thoughts every waking moment and constantly share our dreams.

Have the most perfect beautiful Christmas Immie,

We love you to the moon and back times a zillion.


Love Mum, Dad, Kody, Ashton and Baby Sunshine.

P.S To all our avid Holmes Gang blog followers, we wish you a fabulous Christmas
and awesome New Year surrounded by close family and friends.
Thank you for your support and love in the last year, it has been truly priceless xx

6 comments:

Julie said...

I live many thousands of miles away, I never met Imogen, I've never met any of you. -I 'know' you all only through reading this blog, which I came across by accident a few years ago. But you will be in my thoughts this Christmas. I hope Imogen's mile wide smile shines in all your hearts this Christmas, and in the new little beating heart of her newest brother or sister.

Millie said...

Merry Christmas to the Holmes Gang, may 2011 bring you much joy and happiness with your new arrival.

Big Hugs

Millie xx

Leah Holman said...

Sending love to you and such awesome news of a new baby. Often thinking of Immie even tho I never met her, I feel her presence and love for you all xx

Unknown said...

Fee I just came back from visiting my two year Grandson for Christmas.
We had some very special time together.We are also having a new arrival in May.
I am sure Immie had a ball with the snow dome
Take care

Jo said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family Fiona. Imogen's lovely big smile was shining down on all of you on Christmas Day.

Good Luck with your scan tomorrow. I will be waiting impatiently to see how you went.

Jo. (Miss J - SS)

Helen said...

Now we've left Alinjarra I will have to rely on your page to keep an eye on you. I hope you had a great christmas and have a fantastic night tonight. All my love and best wishes for 2011.

Helen Cocks