Saturday, July 05, 2008

Friday & Tuesday xx


Friday the last day of chemo - hurray, today Granma sat with Immie and I then did the afternoon shift.

Dr Ramon and Immie, Dr Ramon is super funny xx

ooo..these pictures are Tuesday of chemo of the mobile, I love having pics of Immie hanging in her school shirt she loves to go, she couldn't go on Friday as she needed Blooood...

immie being immie xx
Email sent 27th of June 2008
WOO HOO...fourth chemo done,
Immie of course has been a star, she was sailed through, at times she was a little stir crazy, but for what she was going through she is a true hero. Immie had a blast this week with Louise (the music therapist), Captain Starlight, Clown doctors, the incredible Nurse Jess, Carla (play therapist) with Lillie the puppet and Granma today.
A few hiccups, but nothing major, today she needed blood, and now she looks much pinker and is even more full of beans...I know I know is that possible???. Today was amazing day, I was lucky enough to be given an hours time (from my fab mum) with an incredible lady who is a theta healer. It was a truly eye opening experience, it allowed me to work through all my fears regarding Immie and I am now feeling incredible. I have been concerned in the regards to where I was going to get my positive thoughts and vibes needed to help Immie get through this cancer treatment, and now I have the answer. I know to some of you it may sound a little mumble jumble, but it works for me and that's enough to satisfy me.
We found out the other day that Immies scans will be on the 16th of July and we will have a follow up meeting in regards to the scans on the 23rd of July, this of course will be a major day as it will decide what treatment path our beautiful girl follows either beginning stem cell in July or September. We are of course nervous and concerned, but after we had our meeting with Imogen's oncologist on Wednesday we now have faith that they will decide what is right for Imogen.
Life is good, enjoy every day, remember this is not a dress rehearsal.
Love Hugs and Kisses
Jason ,Fiona, Kody & Imogen Holmes
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: