Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The car accident - argh!!!

25th of September 2007,
Rally Derby Fiona
The front of my poor car

The bonnet
My gear box ripped forward
The other car
Emailed 26th of September 2007
Hi all
Guess what...I have decided I have had not enough drama in my life of later and decided to now to....
WRITE OFF MY NEW CAR!!!
Last night Me, Kods and Immie were coming down Hepburn Ave and this young guy thought he could cross across my path on Hepburn Ave into Rangeview Rd before I got there...
well the answer to that question is in the photos attached. My poor car is now a write off...I was sad, but grateful we were all ok.Kody and Immie went to PMH in the ambulance with Jason, because Kody had whiplash and huge bruises across his chest and stomach and Immie was shaking like a leaf.
Not suprising as when we hit him, I slammed the brakes on and managed to spin the car so it was facing the way I had already come.Immies's name must have come up on the screen down stairs as the next thing you know nurse Jane from 3b was up in emergency checking on us..how nice.
Also Dr Paul was there to doing his 3 month stint in emergency, so it was very calming to see them both. Kody & Immie got checked out and we got home just before 10pm. Kody went of to school today with some incredible news and feeling a little sad for himself.
While Immie and I went back to PMH, for her second monthly appt and ultrasound, she is the incredible silver bullet ( thank god for the harness we use
with the booster and that they were both in the back). The ultrasound was super easy Immie just layed there, not fazed in the slightest. We will not hear any news from the ultrasound as it takes a week to write the report, though we were told if there was anything wrong they would have rang 3b straight away so that is reassuring.
Urine tests were all clear last month and bloods are good this month. The appt it's self was quick and easy, we had Dr Angela and she is lovely and funny. Great with kids.
Everyone was very excited about Immie hair and she was incredibly cute while she was there.
Then icecream and home. So now we wait another month, for our next appt and I guess we will be going car shopping again soon,
Love to all

The Holmes Gangxxxooo

0 comments: