Saturday, November 03, 2007

At Granny and Granpa Middlmoor's

16th of September 2007

We decided to go to Middlmoor for the weekend, just Immie and me, it was so good to get away and see Granny and Granpa, and Sharon and Clinton ( I know... raining on our parade ; ). One of my favourite places in the world is my Granny and Granpa's place, always some comfort food and always someone who will listen and love you.
Thanks for letting us stay Granny and Granpa
ps I think Immie exhausted everyone, she put on her best show, non stop for two days!!
Some of fondest childhood memories come from cooking with Granny, so for Immie to beable to share them it is really special to me.

Immie and Granny


Making sure everyone is comfortable


Goodnight Teddy


More posing mum...please no!!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: