Wednesday, August 01, 2007

More Beach pics!!!


Me pretending to be a weeping willow...not sure what I was doing : )


AHHHH..there is that beautiful girl


this is when Immie ran into the camera...hehehe

Granma
Hi all
I have to say a big Thank you to Granma (my mum)
she has been such a huge help over the last 3 months.
She has been there to pick up Kody,
bring me dinner or anything while
in hospital. Listen to my worries and hand me a tissue
when I was bawling again. We have also been so lucky
that she has been able to do this for us when we
need some one to pick up the reins with the
house and Kods. Though without my dad we would never
have been able to have
mum with us here so much, as he continued to work in
Narrogin and allow Mum the chance to be here for us without
her having to worry about working.
We can not thank them enough, we really do feel like we are
some of the luckiest people alive,
Thanks Mum and Dad
Love
The Holmes Gang

p.s Mum, can you come back now the dishes and washing are piling up?
hehehehe
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: