Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Imogen's Super 2nd Birthday

Hi all,
My baby or big girl now turned TWO on Wednesday the 26th of April, we had planned to go to Go Bananas ( a kids fun place), but we basically ran out of time. We eventually got there on Friday with Lisa Dart, thank god I had a ear infection to block out some of the noise, poor lisa coped the full blow (sorry Lisa if I have turned you of kids for life they are not always that noisy - honest!!!). So we spent Imogen's birthday together potting around and keeping busy organising the 2nd Birthday party.
We had Imogen's 2nd Birthday on Sunday the 30th of April at the local park it was absolutely fabulous and I hope to post photos soon as I get them from my lovely brother (HINT HINT!!!) . Imogen got heaps of clothes, books, dolls, torch, passes to Full of Fun & a lovely art easel. She was fully spolit - suprise suprise!!!.

Since turning 2 Imogen's favourite word is now......."NO"...suprise suprise!!! - Ahhh it's going to be a long year!!!!

Love and Kisses the Holmes Gang

P.S. Thanks to everyone who joined us for Imogen's party!!
P.P.S. I am also very proud to say my lil big girl is now mostly toliet trained, hey she had to be first at something, everyone else beat her at crawling, walk and talking!!!

0 comments: