Thursday, May 25, 2006

Imogen's Birthday pictures hopefully!!!

Who turned the sun on?
Awaiting the knife and candles....whoops!!!
Here I come for my birthday cake wait up everyone...
Howdy Sharon, Mum, Dad and Nigel
Whats that dad....I am your favourite daughter....yeah I know!!! : P
Blake Boy playing at Imogen's Party
Imogen with her Rainbow Brite birthday cake
Rainbow Brite Rocks!!!!
The Boys - Kody, Micheal and Jack
The Girls relaxing - Sam, Katherine and Nat

Hurray Hurray...finally the birthday photos what a chore!!. I have had huge dramas trying to add these photos on here, even after my lovely brother rushed them to me!!. Anyway we had Imogen's 2nd Birthday on the Sunday 30th of April. (feels like forever ago). We decided to move it from our house to the park down the road because it was such a beautiful day.
I would have to say it was one of the most relaxed kids birthday parties I have ever been to or held, no stress the kids had a blast on the playground and the best thing besides that my lil girl had a great day was that my house was still clean and tidy when I arrived home - hurray!!!. Thankyou to all that came and helped celebrate Imogen's 2nd Birthday. I hope you all had a great morning...


Lots of Love

The Holmes Gang
P.S Now i have fixed the problem I will have to post like mad to catch up, though please bear with me as i have my first uni exams in 3 weeks - argh!!!!

1 comments:

Blake Reynolds said...

Good luck with your exam, bet you will ace it!!