Monday, November 09, 2009

A quick update from the gang

Hi all

Just a break in the updated version of Queensland..I promise I will finish it. I just had to share with all our delightful sneak peak of some very gorgeous pictures we had taken of Imogen and Ashton yesterday. A lovely lady named Brandy and her “spot” helper Kasey : ), offered to take some pictures of us and my gorgeous kids. Yesterday was Immie and Ashton’s turn, as Kody was away at his Nana & Pop’s. I can’t really explain how lovely they are so here instead is the link

Thankyou so much Brandie and Kasey – we all love them.

Once again since we have been back we have been extremely busy. Imogen and I attended (well actually gate crashed) a Halloween Party. Thanks must go to Karen for getting us the invite and Kath for having the Halloween party and helping put a huge smile of Imogen’s face.
We have as I said in previous blogs the silver chain nurse visit and then followed by the silver chain doctor. We are still doing swimming lessons on Mondays with my two fish. A visit from my cousin Karly, apparently my favourite cousin ( sorry Sharon and Lisa : P). A trip up the hill to Mt Helena to see Nana and Pop and play a game of very one sided cricket and footy.
A huge highlight of the week was last night attending my mum’s exhibition of her glasswork. Included in my mum’s glasswork she produces glass ladybirds to raise money for the Childhood Cancer Research Institute.
We are all very proud of you mum – WELL DONE!!!.

Well this week is not that different …busy busy…Ashton had his 6 week (though he was 8 weeks) check up and needles. Our little chubbier has put on a kg in 3 weeks, that why I thought he was getting heavy carting him in and out of school. Today I found out that our Immie is going to be a star in her Pre Primary Christmas concert – too cute. Kody has once again been asked to Peac Art..and now has to pick three pictures he has drawn to talk about them.

Well better go make some dinner
Love and Hope to all
Fee, Jas, Kods, Immie and Ash
P.S. Guess what is penned in to arrive on the 28th of November...yeap a very big duck pond : P

2 comments:

Magz said...

Fi - those photos are absolutely breathtaking! Perfect perfect perfect!! WOW! Magz xx P.S Yay for ducks!!! :> quack!

Anonymous said...

Fiona - just wanted to let you know that I have tears streaming down my face at the beautiful pictures of Imogen; how wonderful they are.

(Renee W from Simple Savings)