Wednesday, June 03, 2009

831 Days Later...


Dearest Imogen

I cried for you today,
But they were not tears of sadness.

I cried as I was grateful,
For you sitting there smiling at me.

For today erased all the times,
I doubted that we were wrong to
Cause you all that pain.

Every test, scan, needle and dressing change,
And never once you complained

You smiled, laughed and crafted
Through all those difficult times.

Our incredible inspiriation,
Always our light on the darkest day,
Forever we will be proud,

Never will we forget,
You choose us to help you fight,

Never will we forget,
The friends we made and lost along the way,

Forever our baby girl
T
hankyou Imogen for choosing us

Love Mum, Dad and Kody
3rd of June 2009 - Last Day of Tablets FOREVER
831 days since our lifes were changes forever

P.S. Check the link above for some funny pics of Kody for his assembley

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!
Let the good times roll!
Much love to all of you
xxxx