Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Cousins and Friends - Sept 08


Hi all

On Thursday we were surrounded by lovely people, Immie and me went to the uni restaurant to have lunch with my two uni friends Gracie and Erica. We all had a nice time, though by the end immie was begging to go home!!!. It was great to catch up Gracie and Erica and it made me realise how much I miss uni, I honestly really can't wait to get back into it next year (I know..I know I will be regretting saying that when exams and essays are due).


Then that evening after dropping in to see my Dad for Fathers Day (little delayed), we received a text to say that Jacinta, Colin, Rhylee and Tayah wanted to come say Hello and bring us some pizza for tea (yummy). The kids had a ball together, and we finally got to give them their bone pjs we bought in Melbourne, so they all ran around looking incredibly cute. Luckily they came then as they got to see Kods as he was going to his Dad's on the weekend.


On Saturday, Immie and me went to the incredibly exciting Dora the Explorer concert (thanks for organising the tickets Cherrie) with our good friends Cath and Nicole. Immie was very excited and performed to all the Dora songs. The concert was great and fun. Even though poor Nicole had a sore finger after my Immie accidentally squashed her finger in the chair (sorry Nicole). Back on the train, Immie was very tired, and I thought we were heading for a sleep at home. Hahaha not Immie, when she saw Nana and Pop, and had some lunch, she was full of beans...Incredible kid.


Sunday, we spent with Nana, Pop, Colin, Jacinta, Rhylee and Tayah, and had a mini party for Pop (Brian) who's birthday was on Saturday. We had lots of yummy food to eat. Then I suggested that the post box need to be put together and up out the front, this then lead to another part of my plan, everyone got in and did my gardening and pruning (thanks Jac)...hahahah all part of my evil plan ; P . Thanks everyone


We had a lovely weekend, it was so good seeing Immie play with her cousins,


Love The Holmes Gang

Photos attached to the link below

0 comments: