Saturday, November 25, 2006

Our Visit to Hyden

Immie (2 1/2 years) and Her Cousin Tayah (7 months)
Helping with the chooks eggs Kody & Rhylee with a slant pose... Oh my..who is holding..me if yr taking the picture - Tayah & Immie In with the chooks within 1/2 hour of being in hyden Uncle Jas & Tayah

Hi all,


Long time...no blog...I thought it may be time to update the blog before I completely forgot how to do it!!. Anyway here are some pictures of when we went to Hyden last week end, to visit 'da' family. We went on Saturday, and came back on Monday. I unfortunately spent most of the days with my head in books studying for my exam, but jas and the kids had fun around the farm and with Nana, Pop, Uncle Colin, Aunty Jacinta, Rhylee & Tayah.

Enjoy the pics especially of our beautiful niece, nephew & children..

Lots of Love
The Holmes Gang xxx

0 comments: