Friday, August 18, 2006

Kalgoorlie visting Aunty Livi and John











Hi All

Yes I have been incredibly slack, must be true because I even forgot how to place a posting on here and what was my password, who knows had to reset it all - argh!!!.
Anyway on the July holidays, we did the big trek to see my lil sister in Kal. We got to see her new home with John and see how huge Kal really is. I can tell you I was very suprised with the size of the city and especially the size of the pit. We had really cold weather while we were there which was a bit of a downer, but I also got to celbrate my 28th birthday with my sister and my mum. Livi got me a beautiful facial on my birthday, so that was absolutely lovely. We got to search all of Kal and had a nice morning at Hammond Park with it's beautiful peacocks and great park area. My two lil gems were a little temparmental, one was being a big stirrer and the other had two ear infections we discovered in the last coupla days. I was also really suprised with the car trip it definately did not feel that long, maybe this was because Immie and Kody were much better then previous long distant car trips.
It was great having the opportunity to go see where Livi lives (thanks for putting up with us Livi and John...I know at times it was a struggle, esp when we ran out of gas at bathtime!!)

Cheers and Love the holmes gang aka Fiona xxxxx

0 comments: